7 Tips to Find the Right Commercial HVAC Contractor
Rows of commercial buildings dot the Boise landscape, but many operate less efficiently than they could.
ENERGY STAR® estimates that a staggering 30 percent of the energy consumed in commercial and industrial is wasted due to neglect and inefficiencies. Finding the right commercial contractor to maintain your property is essential for saving money and reducing your carbon footprint.
Western Heating & Air Conditioning can help. We offer commercial property owners in Idaho the following services:
- Indoor Air Quality
- Duct Cleaning
As a third-generation family-owned business, we have been serving the Boise, Meridian, Eagle, and the entire Treasure Valley community since 1967. You can trust us to deliver dependable HVAC services, no matter the weather.
Hiring a Contractor
Selecting the right HVAC contractor for your system’s installation and maintenance is as vital as choosing the right equipment. Experience in this industry is paramount.
Creating a climate-controlled environment in your Meridian building is no small investment. Here are seven tips to help you choose the right contractor for your budget and needs:
- Licenses and Certifications: Our entire Western team is licensed, insured, and bonded in Idaho. Additionally, we have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- References: Check out our Google Reviews to see what our customers say about our work. We are proud to say that we are one of the highest-reviewed contractors in the area.
- Experience: We bring over 55 years of combined experience to every job. We know the entire Treasure Valley area, having worked with homeowners and businesses for many years.
- Written Quotes: We always provide written quotes that detail the scope of work, materials, labor charges, and any warranties or guarantees. Doing so prevents any unexpected costs or disagreements later on.
- Resources: We use cutting-edge equipment to help our commercial customers get the best bang for their buck. While we are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, one of the most trusted names in the HVAC industry, our company repairs and services all makes and models.
Plus, we have an in-house fabrication facility to customize ductwork and other parts to your building’s specifications.
- Ongoing Training: The HVAC industry is constantly evolving with new technologies and best practices. We set aside time to provide our technicians with rigorous hands-on training to keep them updated with the latest trends.
- Emergency Services: We understand how equipment can break down at the wrong time. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency services to address critical issues promptly. Our team works around your schedule.
At Western Heating & Air Conditioning, we believe it is essential to prioritize quality, reliability, and expertise when choosing a commercial HVAC contractor.
Choose Western to Maintain Your Commercial Property
How much do you spend heating and cooling your building in Meridian, ID? Schedule an appointment with one of our experts at Western Heating & Air Conditioning to see how much money we can save you. Call us today at (208) 319-1736 or request service online.