Can HVAC Maintenance Help Prevent a Costly Breakdown?
The weather is warm, the sun is out, and you’re ready to relax.
And then your air conditioner (AC) breaks down. There goes the day.
Let’s reduce the possibility of a costly problem with your Boise home’s heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system. Routine maintenance is the perfect solution—it’s critical for the health of your HVAC equipment and ensures your comfort.
Look to Western Heating & Air Conditioning for trusted HVAC maintenance, installation, replacement, and repairs. Our licensed and trained team of experts knows exactly how to keep your Idaho heating and cooling equipment operating smoothly and efficiently.
How HVAC Maintenance Reduces the Risk of Breakdowns
When we service your equipment, we check for issues that otherwise may go unnoticed. Routine maintenance minimizes the chances of a costlier repair. Issues can arise at any time, but you greatly decrease the risk by having our experts perform inspection and maintenance services.
Think of it this way: you wouldn’t delay getting an oil change for your car, knowing you could put your vehicle at risk of complete engine failure. Apply that same strategy to your HVAC equipment. Maintenance goes a long way to ensure your safety and help you avoid worse problems.
Why Summer HVAC Maintenance Matters
Some advantages of scheduling summer maintenance include:
- Avoid potentially expensive repairs: If there is a problem with your system, it can be discovered during a preseason tune-up or maintenance visit while the issue is minor—and less costly to fix. Our experts can address the issue right then and there. Keep the expensive problems at bay by staying on track with regular HVAC maintenance visits!
- Reduce your monthly energy use and expenses: Opting for maintenance helps prepare your system to operate at its ideal capacity during those dog days of summer. When your HVAC equipment runs efficiently, it uses less energy and helps lower your utility bills.
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) reports you could enjoy a savings of 30 percent on your utility bills. Add this with the reduced risk of a costly repair, and you will see how much routine maintenance pays off—literally!
- Promote healthier indoor air quality (IAQ): Regular HVAC maintenance improves your indoor air quality (IAQ) inside your Boise home. You will reduce the number of airborne pollutants and allergens, creating a healthier environment for your family to enjoy.
- Remain in compliance with your manufacturer’s warranty: Scheduling routine HVAC maintenance keeps you compliant with your manufacturer’s warranty.
Warranties typically require professional maintenance, so failing to keep up with regular maintenance services could backfire when you need to file a claim. Remember to schedule your HVAC maintenance visits so that your warranty remains valid.
- Extend the service life of your HVAC equipment: A neglected system is more likely to break down or start malfunctioning prematurely. Regular HVAC maintenance helps your equipment operate efficiently for its full service life.
The Advantage of Our Blue Ribbon VIP Membership
Keeping up with planned HVAC maintenance services just got easier—and more rewarding! Western Heating & Air Conditioning offers Blue Ribbon VIP Membership to encourage regular maintenance visits, and it all comes with great incentives for you too!
Here’s what you’re entitled to as a Blue Ribbon VIP Member:
- Priority Next Day Service
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Reduced Repair Rates
- Included Tune-ups and Cleanings
- Equipment Equity Bonus: Accrue a $50 credit each consecutive year you are a Blue Ribbon Member that you can use towards a new system (up to $500)
Your HVAC system needs routine maintenance, so become a member and enjoy all the extra perks that come with it. Speak with one of our experts to learn more about it, or sign up today.
Contact Us to Schedule Your HVAC Maintenance Visit
Enjoy the benefits of HVAC maintenance! Turn to our Western Heating & Air Conditioning professionals and schedule a maintenance visit for the HVAC system in your Boise, ID, home today. Call us at 208-319-1736 or request service online.